At school we made Mushroom Risotto sadly I don't have pictures of the process of making it but I do have the finished pictures to show you.
But anyway here's the ingredients:
150g risotto rice
1 stock cube
1 pint hot water
1-2 cloves of garlic
5 small/3 large/8 button mushrooms
1 bell pepper (optional)
100g frozen peas
1 tbsp oil
Here's the method:
1. Dice the pepper and slice the mushrooms to an acceptable size. Transfer to a bowl or box.
2. Peel the garlic and crush onto the corner of your chopping board.
3.Collect a pint of hot water in your jug, and make up the stock, stirring well.
4. Peel and chop the onion- remembering to leave the root on until the last minute.
5. Heat the oil (gently on setting 3-4) and add the garlic and onion.
6. Add the risotto rice (dry) and fry on 5-6 for 5 minutes.
7. Add the pepper and mushrooms, and gently fry for 5-10 minutes.
8. Add peas, stock either gradually or all at once, stir well.
9. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent sticking and burning. If necessary add more liquid. In the mean time begin preparing to clear up and wiping down surfaces and wash up.
10. Season with black pepper. When rice is cooked remove from heat and serve.