Sunday 5 February 2012

A Day In The Snow!

This morning I woke up to a lovely supprise, my garden full of fluffy white snow EVERYWHERE! So as my dad came down I said to hurry up and do the breakfast so that I can get outside and play in the snow. After I ate my breakfast I went outside and cleared the path so we could get out and as I was hard at work I heard my sister shout out of the window saying " When you're done I'll make you a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows on top to warm you up" so as 1 hour and a half went past, I was done FINALLY! I went inside took off  my hunter wellies, my hat, my gloves, my body warmer and my earmufs. And as I went in, my hot chocolate was ready there and waiting for me. Mmmmm. Didn't take it long to go down.





2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again Sera! Looks like you had a fabulous time in the snow - I'd love a hot chocolate like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Sera. What a good girl you are clearing snow and I bet you really deserved that hot chocolate. Nice for big sister to make it for you. Nice mug too!!!!

    ReplyDelete